24 Apr Wellness Wednesday – Cracked Wheat Hot Cereal
Posted at 16:10h in Crafty Wildflower, Wellness Wednesday 0 Comments
This super yummy hot breakfast cereal is so easy to make and it’s healthy too!
Cracked Wheat Hot Cereal
- Start by grinding your own wheat. I like to have it coarsely ground but you can grind it as fine as you prefer.
- Next pour 2 cups of milk into a saucepan and heat over medium heat until warm and add 1 cup of your freshly ground wheat.
- Add 1 tsp of butter and a pinch of salt (optional)
- Simmer until thickened about 8-10 min
- Add your favorite toppings! We like brown sugar, fruit, or honey.
- Serve with boiled eggs or another one of your favorite proteins!
Please follow and like us:
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.